Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So, I'm sitting on the veranda drinking wine and eating some crackers, and its beautiful outside, but Erin says its a little cold for her taste and she's dying from not having a lactaid with grilled cheese sandwiches.
Today Erin went to a park with Heidi and her kids and got a little sunburned. Then they went to Foster's Freeze and everyone 25 or under had corn dog kids meals. Erin was frightened by the day care people who brought 11 kids to Foster's Freeze and were pretty bad at their job. Then she came home and made soup and sandwiches and probably did some other things too.
I, on the other hand, had a very unique day. It involved some of the most severe boredom I've had since starting as well as a lot of excitement. Well, I figure you don't really need to know about the exciting things, but the boring things involved sitting on a bus for a long time, listening to boring talks about mundane things, and waiting outside of fancy rooms for our turn to go in. At several points I contemplated falling asleep standing against a wall.
In slightly different news, I think I will be going to Fort Worth on Sunday. It should be fun to see how things go there, and if anyone wants to visit Erin Sunday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon, she'll be available. That's about that.
Also, the ignition on the car feels buttery smooth.

1 comment:

  1. "buttery smooth"...you're so good. Hey, call Bob and Mary when you're in Fort Worth. I'll text their number to you.

    ReplyDelete