Thursday, August 27, 2009

My apologies for the lack of entries. I do admit that we have had our internet back since Tuesday evening, but I've been keeping myself busy to kill the time while Adam's been gone, and I just haven't done it by writing in the journal.

So...Tuesday was the big reveal day of the Extreme Makeover House. It went well, and since then, their dog has been returned to them...AND...I got word that my picture not only made it in the house before the reveal was filmed...but was also hung in the dining room. The family said they noticed it right away and there's a chance that it'll make the episode airing in October. It makes me feel good that I was able to be a part of everything. I'm excited to be able to watch the show with everyone in Champaign. It gives me something to look forward to and makes me a little less homesick knowing that I have been and will be a part of the excitement. Here's a picture of the drawing for your viewing entertainment:


Lacy had her first ever grooming appointment, today. I was a little nervous because she has a sore on her leg that she's been pretty touchy about. They said she did a great job with everything...except her nails and ears. She usually is nervous about both....she had a bad experience with that at a vet once and has been snippy about it ever since. At least she's clean now...matt free...and has a lot less hair to shed. However, I brushed her again when we got home and had massive amounts of hair come off still. I took pictures, but frankly, I'm feeling too lazy to upload them from my camera, right now....and I'm busy finding creative ways to sneak the First Aid Spray close enough to Lacy to spray her sore without her having warning.

So...tomorrow, I think I might ONCE AGAIN brave the DMV office. I was SUPPOSED to go today...with an appointment...meaning no wait time...BUT I didn't have the title, yet...so I couldn't go. Guess what came in the mail, today. Yeah...the title. So...I'm conisdering going tomorrow morning at 7:30 and getting in line. We'll see how that works out. Hopefully, this can be the end of the saga of getting my name changed.

Well, for now...I'm gonna go. Perhaps, now that the internet is back up and running, there will be more regular updates. Have a good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment