Thursday, August 13, 2009

We are, again, without our own internet connection. Hopefully our new router will make it here soon. It makes for a longer day when you feel disconnected and don't know what's going on in other people's lives :-p.

To keep you slightly updated...the dreams last night consisted of Will Ferrell being in love with me and me having to tell him I'm taken...and then him hiding on the roof from people coming after him...or something. Also, someone breaking into my house (well, she was let in by the sheriff) and executing a birthday party for her husband. I didn't know her and was mad about the whole thing, so I kicked her out and ate the cake.

I started making croissants, today. They're very involved...and won't be done until tomorrow...but I think they'll be good. I also watched numerous hours of Gilmore Girls. It was just one of those days. And in my defense, much of it was more listening to the show while I cooked and cleaned up the huge mess I made in the process.

We went to another Jethawks game, tonight. It was fun...and one of Adam's coworkers gave us free tickets. Also, one of the guys behind us was really drunk and lost 11 dollars out of his pocket during the YMCA dance. Though there were NUMEROUS attempts to give the money back to him...he swore up and down that it wasn't his and the beer fairy must have come...so we made ourselves 5 dollars. Krista got the other 5...and he kept the one...thinking it was sweet that he made a dollar. Too bad we won't be around to see him when he realizes how many he lost.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our family...M-I-C....errr....g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment