Wednesday, August 12, 2009

After almost an hour on the phone, most of which was on hold, AT&T has confirmed that our router is broken (which I already knew and told them to begin with...but what's an hour of my life?!). You may wonder, then, how I'm managing to post a blog. Well, you can go ahead and thank the people that have a router that is not password protected for that one. We just wanted to reassure our loyal followers that we are alright...and will be back up and running legally in hopefully a couple of days. Until then, we'll get what we can out of free airwaves.

Quick wrap up of the day:
-I went to some places on the base including Jungle Zone (and indoor play place for kids), Story Time at the Children's Library, Subway for lunch with Adam, and the Commissary with Heidi and the boys. By the time we got back from that...I was exhausted and ready for a nap...which, by the way, I was robbed from by the lovely people at AT&T. So..I crashed for the 30 minutes between Adam's coming home call and him arriving.
-Then we ate dinner (tortellini, organic corn on the cob, spinach salad, chocolate chip cookies) and watched some Ace of Cakes.
-We then sat on what Adam refers to as "The Veranda"...otherwise known as our back porch...and now we're getting ready to turn in for the night a little early.

T-ttt-ttht-that's all Folks.

1 comment:

  1. ...so, since you guys like to sit on the veranda in the evening does that mean that the mosquitoes aren't bad in the dessert? Oh, I guess they need water to breed.

    ReplyDelete