Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm officially 33 weeks along now.  I starting going back through all my pregnancy related Facebook posts today and writing them all down in one place so I can do something with them eventually.  It's interesting, anyway, reading all the crazy dreams and emotions I've been through.  I only made it through December, but that's a good start (especially considering I've been meaning to do it for a while, now.).

Today's struggles are motivation related, I guess.  I'm feeling a little lonely, today...which happens when I feel like I need to cut myself off a bit to spare others from getting sick and keep myself from overdoing it.  I feel better oay than I have for the past several, but still haven't quite kicked this bug.  At least this time around, the doctor told me I could take Benadryl...though I haven't yet, today, 'cause I'm feeling drowsy enough without the extra help.  

We celebrated Adam's 26th birthday, yesterday.  He made dinner (his request...and a hard one to argue with).  We had burgers from scratch on homemade buns, and waffle fry nachos.  We also had cake and ice cream for dessert and then just relaxed and watched TV.  He says it was a good birthday and it was nice just to chill out.  I hope that he really enjoyed it.  It's hard to muster up much celebration when you are not only pregnant, but sick, too.

Anyway, today I'm feeling in limbo.  I feel like I should be doing something, but don't know where to start.  I don't know how to get ready for the baby...but feel like I should be.  I also am feeling motivated mentally to do something in order to kick the restlessness, but my body isn't agreeing with me.  It's a conundrum when you feel lazy because you're not doing much but doing anything will make you feel more worn out.  I also wouldn't mind some company, but like I said, I don't want to get anyone else sick...and I don't really feel like going anywhere.  It's hard to have people over when you don't feel up to entertaining.

Well...I just thought I'd flesh my thoughts out.  I guess that's all I've got for now.  Back to chipping away at the to do list (which doesn't actually exist for fear that it would never end :-P).

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment