Thursday, July 30, 2009

Early post today. I'm hungry...and waiting on Adam to get here so we can dig up some leftovers for dinner. I figured I might just take the time to write the journal now and have the rest of the evening to vacuum (maybe) or just relax. It's been a pretty relaxing day, thought I've been somewhat productive, too. I went to the library and got out a book to read...and actually read some of it. I also sent emails that I've been meaning to send for a few days and got the dishwasher loaded up and ran. I got to talk to my brother, my mom, and Eli. I braved the heat and walked to the mailbox (our's isn't at the end of our driveway. We have 'community mailboxes' that are around the block...they're basically the equivelant of P.O. Boxes, but closer to our house). I cleaned up the floor in preparation to vacuum. And I remembered to eat (thought I haven't drank as much water today as I probably should have.) I thought about exercising...but I didn't actually do it. Perhaps tomorrow would be a good day to start that. I found my free McDonald's workout DVD (that's about the epitomy of ironic, if you ask me), so maybe I'll give it a shot, tomorrow.

The gardeners come on Thursdays to mow the lawn...and Lacy doesn't like that at all, so the morning was started out with our sound machine blaring to drown them out and Lacy and I locked in the bedroom until they left. I swear there were probably five of them, today...with rakes and mowers and weedeaters and...I didn't get a really good look, but it seemed excessive. Then again, so does mowing the grass every Thursday in the desert.

And that's the news from Rosamond...Adam's home, so it's time for some grub. Bon Appetite!


No comments:

Post a Comment