Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Uh....guys...I know Kung Fu."

Well, after going through literally every box in the garage and everything in the house...I still cannot find the address list of my students that came to the wedding (though I did find all the thank you notes from my bachlorette party that I thought I had sent a while ago...sorry about that girls. They'll be on their way)...so I got creative and did what I could to find them through facebook messages and emails. We'll see how that works out. If nothing else, I'll just sent them to the school and hope they get into the right hands.

My birthday is on Friday the 13th. I can get into Disneyland for free on that day...who's in?

I attempted my grandma's chocolate chip cookie recipe again, today...this time WITH the oatmeal. They turned out fathomly, if that's a word, better. I don't remember them having oatmeal in them...but this particular recipe definitely works a lot better with it...trust me.
Other than cutting my finger with a butter knife...and having to fish egg shells out of the dough (I tried to turn the mixer off...but accidentally pushed it the wrong way...so it took a lot more effort to correct than I had hoped), today's baking excursion was a success.

We finished Season 2 of Chuck, today. Season 3 starts next March, so we've got some waiting to do...but never fear because the new season of Hell's Kitchen started today...so we've got that to look forward to :). We'll have to be a new audio cord for my computer, though, because I forgot it was attached and it got bent. Oh well.

Lacy was weird today 'cause there was a Sonic boom. After that, any sound that could be even remotely skewed to sound some what like a boom made her bark...including the cookies being put into a tupperware container. It got a little old after a while.

Dinner update: Buffalo Burgers (grass fed and raised in the Antelope Valley), tater tots (NOT homemade), an baked beans (from a can).

Onward...


No comments:

Post a Comment